Q & A

Do I need a DA to do minor works to my heritage property

A DA may not need to be lodged. You may be able to apply for a heritage exemption.

Can I vary development standards and what are they?

What controls under the LEP require a formal written request for variation?

What controls exist for front fences in Mosman?

What styles and heights are permissible? Is a DA Required?

How do I calculate floor space ratio of my development?

Calculating permissible floor space ratio for development projects

How much of my site should be landscaped?

Calculating the minimum landscaped area of a site

Got a question? The Urban Planning team is here to help.       Ask Joe