Council has a vision for the future of the Mosman Civic Centre site to meet identified needs for improved community facilities. These facilities would include a new library, art gallery, community spaces, additional public car parking, administration offices and activation and beautification of the public domain. We’d like to know what you think.
You’re encouraged to:
- View the exhibition material
- Attend the public meeting on Monday 23 February, 6.00pm, in the Council Chambers (Level 1, Mosman Civic Centre)
- Make a submission or complete the short survey to help inform the Council in making its decision about the future of this important site
The exhibition material on this website is also on display on the ground floor of the Mosman Civic Centre (Mosman Square, Spit Junction).
Closing date: 18 March 2015
- Site and Background
- What is Council’s vision?
- Timing of future development
- Public Meetings
- Have your say!
Have your say!
To provide feedback or make a submission, check out our Have Your Say page.
Enquiries can be made to Kelly Lynch, Senior Strategic Planner, on 9978 4058.