Council has investigated options to provide improved community and civic facilities on the Mosman Civic Centre site over recent years. This has included:
- Civic Centre Feasibility Study, 2011-2013, by CHROFI (part of Spit Junction Masterplan)
- Peer Review of Civic Centre Development Options, 2013, by CHROFI
- Civic Centre Needs Analysis, 2014, by HBO+EMTB
- Council Vision for Improved Facilities, public exhibition February-March 2015
A report considered at the Council Meeting on Tuesday night presented the findings of the most recent report:
- Mosman Civic Centre Development Options Report, March 2016, by architectural consultants Francis-Jones Morehen Thorp (FJMT)
The potential amalgamation of councils is a factor that must be considered, therefore at this time, the project will not proceed any further.
The full report considered at the 5 April 2016 Council Meeting, and attachment providing a summary of development options, can be viewed on Council’s website.