A photographic survey for the Lower Boyle Street Heritage Conservation Area (HCA) has been completed.
Many of us are familiar with Parriwi Road in Mosman but how many of us know about The Igloo House? This house (pictured above), known more formally as the George Williamson House, was designed by famous Architect Harry Seidler in 1951.
A Photographic Survey for the Glover and Nathan’s Estates Heritage Conservation Area (HCA) has been completed.
The value of buildings which make a contribution to the significance of our heritage conservation areas has been highlighted in a recent decision of the Land and Environment Court. Council was recently involved in an appeal regarding the demolition of a house in a heritage conservation area.