What has happened so far?
The State Government are currently undertaking a range of reforms to the planning system.
Read submissions on draft planning changes
Council Submissions have been forwarded to the Department of Planning and Environment/Greater Sydney Commission on a range of issues.
You can view the submissions via the links in the list below:
- Submission on Draft North District Plan and Towards our Greater Sydney 2056 (30 March 2017)
- Submission on Draft Infrastructure SEPP (4 April 2017)
- Submission on Draft Environmental Planning and Assessment Amendment Bill 2017 (28 March 2017)
- Submission on Draft State Environmental Planning Policy (Educational Establishments and Child Care Facilities) 2017 (6 April 2017)
- Submission – Draft Environmental Planning and Assessment Amendment (ePlanning) Regulation 2017
What happens next
The Department of Planning and Environment and Greater Sydney Commission will be reviewing submissions in relation to these plans.
Mosman Planning will provide updates on existing or future draft plans as soon as information is available .